Wednesday, September 10, 2008

8 weeks old

Here I am pondering questions of the ages while rocking the little E-town

Actually, I think I was pondering the question: How many Riberas does it take to put together a pack-n-play?

Apparently, it takes 3!
Way to go Ribera G-parents!

Brendan and Ez on the golf course on our mini-vacay

My Wolverine Baby! Hopefully, next post I'll get up the picture of the Beethoven hair!


Snuggling in Leavenworth


Smooching in Leavenworth


What can I say? He's just really cute!


Slingin' in Leavenworth


Hey!


Bath pic


It's important that every Meador descendant know the importance of buckets! We're starting early with Ez



Ez enjoys licking the quilt Dacia made for him. I hear that this quilt got featured by a popular crafty blog. I'll have to get a link to post!

Hope you enjoyed these! I'm still not very good at getting the camera out at the right moment. Ezra is more in tune with his world every day, and I am having so much fun watching him learn and grow!

5 comments:

Laura & Whitney said...

I thought Ez might be the one to break the bucket tradition, but, hey, why fight it?

Anonymous said...

Let not the Bucket be abandoned by any of the Meador clan. Ask not what the Bucket can do for you, but rather, what you have done for the Bucket. . .

Laura & Whitney said...

As far as I know...the only thing anyone in the Meador clan has done for the bucket is either
---kick it....
---or mock its deficiencies by claiming it has a hole....

Sarah H said...

Love to pack-n-play pictures. :)

I won't even ask about the bucket...

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you're right about that, Whit. However, as one who has owned real estate and dealt with plumbing issues, all I can say is: never underestimate the value of a hole.