Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good, Bad, Ugly

GOOD
  • $4 coral skirt from Gap that's the most comfortable thing EVER
  • Birthday bracelet from my husband :)
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
  • A mom I met when handing out flyers for VBS at Green Lake showed up with her son today
  • Ezra walking up to the rocking chair in his room, rocking it, and singing softly
  • Ezra really starting to use his "please" sign
  • Ezra back in G Diapers now that they have a reusable insert
  • Stella telling me that she has "hear ears"and will listen to me
  • Whitney arrives next Saturday!
  • My BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW
  • Ezra's birthday is Monday
  • I'm back in ballet classes... a really long story that I will have to post about when I'm ready
BAD
  • Ezra's 8th ear infection in 7months. We're going to Children's next month to do a surgical consultation. (that last part is good; maybe we can see an end to these ear infections...)
  • Ezra screaming for an hour at home with Dad while I tried to go out to get my VBS room set up
  • Less than 12 kids showing up for VBS. I have hope for Monday, but right now this fact feels sad
What a blessed life that I had to think for a long time to come up with just 3 "bad" bullet points

UGLY
  • Yo' Mama (just kidding, but I had to have *something* in the "ugly" category)

3 comments:

Laura & Whitney said...

12 kids is better than none. I'm excited to see you in a week!

Piper said...

yay for the reusable gdiaper insert. Infant prefolds work well, too. Sad for the ear infections. We will be praying for that. Happy birthday to you both.

Jesky 'Bera said...

I would argue that infant prefolds don't work that well. They are sufficient and work fine... but I wouldn't say they're good. I'm hoping the g.dipe brand will work better