Monday, July 7, 2008

Due Date!

As I wrote Spud today, we've yet to see if this day means anything to him, but it certainly means a lot to me! Been through one due date before; and, although it, like today, definitely inspired some deep reflection on the goodness and faithfulness of God, this one is WAY more fun! I'm feeling ready for the long haul if Spud decides to be "late," but of course I am very eager to meet him. Mom arrives tomorrow!!! YAY! So, that event will help break up the waiting period.

Brendan and I bought a camcorder (thanks, economic stimulus pkg) in preparation for Spuddy's arrival. Here's how we've been putting it to use. I give you: The Due Date Dance

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOO-Kay; Looks like I'd better get there ASAP! The pregnancy is starting to create some kind of mental disturbance. Somebody's going to Crazy Town. I am glad to see that you still have such happy feet, though!

Laura & Whitney said...

Yep. That's my sister.

Kathryn said...

awesome video - spud will love it. what a tease, though, clearly he likes be born when HE wants to be born!

brandin + kari said...

My favorite is when you brought out "thriller". Gotta love it! And brings back memories of dance parties. I have seen those moves before:)

Anonymous said...

so~ this is by far my favorite post! :D I can't wait ‘til he comes out to join in the fun!

Sarah H said...

That dancing was seriously impressive.

Anonymous said...

Jessica! OH my this was my morning giggle! Thanks for posting. Your dance moves were great and like Kari said, the thriller ones were my favorite too and left me laughing loud in my quiet cubicle. Good luck getting him out! I'm so excited for you!
~Lauren Gage

Sarah Partain said...

i loved your dancing! awe, spud, come out!! it was great to see you and to hear brendan. can't wait to see you two in a little over a week!! love you! hope you had a great day!

kathleen said...

I've been thinking of you all each day this past week or so...It's clear Spud and I won't share the same birthday - July 7 - but that's OK. Can't wait to hear that he's in your arms!
I know you're having fun with your mom there!