Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Job, Little Spudkin!

We had a very exciting check-up yesterday. Spud is in an excellent position with his head at pelvic station -2. We also learned that my frequent, but irregular, little contractions are getting a little work done! I'm already getting some early labor finished. So, with things progressing well, we went out last night to get a few babe-essentials. That was fun, though slightly overwhelming. Walking into Babies-r-Us, Brendan said, "This must be how the baby feels when it finally gets out- so much to take in."

I'm not getting my hopes up for an earlier arrival or anything, but I am glad to see that things are starting to move along :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say that if I'm going to be sleeping in Spud's room, that scary doll in the crib is going to be keeping me awake all night. It looks very freaky. . . . .is Spud going to be OK with that? Just don't give him any clowns.

Sarah H said...

You go, Spud!!!

Jesky 'Bera said...

Mom! How can you insult the Chuckanucka! But, don't worry. I'm too paranoid about SIDS to leave anything extraneous in the crib, so you will be spared the all-seeing eyes of the big Chuckanucka... however, I might just hide the little Chuckanucka under your pillow just to be scary!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Did I mention that I had bought for Spuddie a certain loveable stuffed toy who wants to PHONE HOME!!!!!

Jesky 'Bera said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! He will brainwash Spud to kill me!!!! ET is really evil!

Anonymous said...

Fight fire with fire. . .that's all I'm sayin'.

Smile said...

This is the funniest comment section in any blog post I've ever read...hilarious!