Friday, November 14, 2008

A Day in the Life of Ezzyraybera

GOOD MORNING :)
First thing's first: tummy time

In the afternoon, mommy takes me to the park or somewhere else fun, if it's not too rainy.
Like mom, I find the swing to be a quite natural location for me.

We enjoy the sun whenever it's around!

I'm really used to the sling now. I almost never whine about it anymore :)
In the evening, DADDY'S HOME! I like to chew on him
"Oh, Dad, you look delicious..."

Love that Daddy

When Mom and Dad eat big people food, I'm fascinated and jealous!
"Can I have some, please?"


Around 7, it's time to get ready for bed. Here I am all snuggly after my bath.
Last thing I do (well, besides eating) is read some books! I can turn the pages by myself now!
Goodnight!

Note from Mommy:
Yes, I know it's dorky to write from your child's perspective... but I just can't help it!

4 comments:

Sarah H said...

Excellent book selection, Ezra.

The Robbins & Co said...

See, he wants to eat big people food...he's ready :)
He is so adorable in the swing. Does he actually swing in it? So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at all those expressions! He is such a sweetheart. And my little Skyler has the same blue and grey striped sweatshirt...although he doesn't fit into it yet b/c he's still in preemie clothes...lol! Hope all is well...you look great and happy!!!

Anonymous said...

We love your pictures, Ezzyray! Grandma Deb wrapped a present for you!